View Profile clevelandsteamer1

All 7 Movie Reviews

5 w/ Responses

I miss my legos...

The look was origanal, so was the story. It wasn't a great storyline, though. But, you got 50% of the good stuff, now all you need is a really good joke or plot and you'll succeed with flying colors. Good job!

Sticky responds:

i promise my next movie will have more plot...
*uncrosses fingers*

You can't fuck up with midgets.

It's a fact of life that midgets, dwarfs or people with giantism happen to be wildly funny. On that level, this was entertaining. On another level, it wasn't. You need to work on your timing, inserting brief pauses before jokes are delivered, and you also need to stray from the generic style that you're using right now, because not only is it nondescript, it's also very hard to make out. It isn't bad though, and you do have a lot of potential, keep trying! :)

Meh

Good look, bad joke.

Anax responds:

by the way, thanks

Holy shit

Very impressive, and I think that sort of shit is dorky, so coming from me, that means your a fucking god.

BlueEasy responds:

thanks! now i demand 30 vestal virgins to be brought to my altar at once!

Dude, your an asshole

Sorry, but when your that much of a penis to the other people reviewing you, it suddenly makes it... so... hard... to give it a good review.
Be nicer, and maybe people will feel more inclined to enjoy your films- oh, and that joke reallllllly isn't funny anymore.
Fuck you
Goodbye

boinky33 responds:

Oh, I'm so sorry. How rude of me to not show respect to high class people who call themselves things like clevelandsteamer1. I'm only nice to people who give good reviews, not people who just say things like "that sucks. work on graphics." And that is what I usually get. Also, when you tell somebody to be nicer, you probably shouldn't end it by saying fuck you.

...what?

This was...interesting. I don't understand why it exists, but hey, maybe it's better than I think. Have a point next time and you will succeed with flying colors.

Zackb4 responds:

I don't think you watched it at all you just fliped the pictures. The reason I made this, and I wrote it in the flash, is because the new Mk game is coming out soon and I wanted to show each character and how they changed.

Good Job

exceptional work right there, keep it up

Yo doodly: Ah am da shit times three, the honky who is proficient in blackinese! Mess mah fro, and ah make you mah ho! ...Yeah, that's about the best I can do at rhyming. Welcome to my profile, yes I have a fro by the way.

Sir @clevelandsteamer1