Pokes Kill Pokes Kill

Really good

I liked it a lot, very entertaining. One of the few totally random flashes that works somehow. Good work!

AustinBreed responds:

Thanks. I really didn't want it to be random at all, but that's just how it turned out. I'm not good at random flashes at all. =)

Thanks for the review.

Ye Olde Bank Robbery Ye Olde Bank Robbery

I miss my legos...

The look was origanal, so was the story. It wasn't a great storyline, though. But, you got 50% of the good stuff, now all you need is a really good joke or plot and you'll succeed with flying colors. Good job!

Sticky responds:

i promise my next movie will have more plot...
*uncrosses fingers*

The Midget Bros Trailer The Midget Bros Trailer

You can't fuck up with midgets.

It's a fact of life that midgets, dwarfs or people with giantism happen to be wildly funny. On that level, this was entertaining. On another level, it wasn't. You need to work on your timing, inserting brief pauses before jokes are delivered, and you also need to stray from the generic style that you're using right now, because not only is it nondescript, it's also very hard to make out. It isn't bad though, and you do have a lot of potential, keep trying! :)

Ood West Ood West

Meh

Good look, bad joke.

Anax responds:

by the way, thanks

Fields of Vespillo teaser Fields of Vespillo teaser

Holy shit

Very impressive, and I think that sort of shit is dorky, so coming from me, that means your a fucking god.

BlueEasy responds:

thanks! now i demand 30 vestal virgins to be brought to my altar at once!

The Prank Call Cartoon The Prank Call Cartoon

Dude, your an asshole

Sorry, but when your that much of a penis to the other people reviewing you, it suddenly makes it... so... hard... to give it a good review.
Be nicer, and maybe people will feel more inclined to enjoy your films- oh, and that joke reallllllly isn't funny anymore.
Fuck you
Goodbye

boinky33 responds:

Oh, I'm so sorry. How rude of me to not show respect to high class people who call themselves things like clevelandsteamer1. I'm only nice to people who give good reviews, not people who just say things like "that sucks. work on graphics." And that is what I usually get. Also, when you tell somebody to be nicer, you probably shouldn't end it by saying fuck you.

How To Draw v2 How To Draw v2

The drawings werent good

It was a how to draw thing by someone who couldn't draw, and didn't even have a vaery origanal style. It had good effort, but the artwork was kinda shitty. Bad advise.

~ Mortal Kombat Tribute~ ~ Mortal Kombat Tribute~

...what?

This was...interesting. I don't understand why it exists, but hey, maybe it's better than I think. Have a point next time and you will succeed with flying colors.

Zackb4 responds:

I don't think you watched it at all you just fliped the pictures. The reason I made this, and I wrote it in the flash, is because the new Mk game is coming out soon and I wanted to show each character and how they changed.

Ninja Shizatch: Episode 4 Ninja Shizatch: Episode 4

Good Job

exceptional work right there, keep it up